WHAT DO YOU THINK

 

 





Hello  everyone! I will convey my opinion from the statement given to my teacher.

 This is the Estatement

  1. Reading in my first language is fun. 
  2. Reading English is difficult. 
  3. I should usually look up new words in my dictionary.
  4. Reading English is boring. 
  5. It is easier to read about sports than science. 
  6. If I read very fast, it is hard to understand the meaning. 
  7.  Reading out loud is a good idea
  8. Reading English is fun.



       I think using '' Reading in my first language is fun '' will be easier, we don't look for words anymore because we already understand the meaning of Indonesian words. the next statement "Reading English is difficult" yes I agree with that statement, because I don't know a lot of vocabulary, so I find it difficult to understand. The third statement "I should usually look up new words in my dictionary" is related to the second statement if I do not open the dictionary to look for vocabulary I will have difficulty understanding the content of the story. although it took a long time but it all made me understand the content of the story and helped me increase my vocabulary.


      Neks statement "Reading English is boring", in my opinion reading English is not boring, instead it is fun and enjoyable, even reading English makes me curious. Referring to the statement "It is easier to read about sports than science" I think it is easier to read about sports in science I prefer sports, so I also easily understand sports and I don't like science because I think science is difficult. The statement "If I read very fast, it is difficult to understand" is true and I agree, because my vocabulary is very small, if I read quickly it will make me not understand the meaning and content of the story. "Reading aloud is a good idea 'give me confidence because I can hear our own voices and can improve it with google translate.
 Finally, "reading English is fun" in my opinion, very fun and makes me interested in reading, I can understand new vocabulary and I learn a lot. That all from me, thank you.


  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A DIFFERENT READING

ER Reading Report #5 sketch it !

ER Induvidual Reflection