ER Project #4 - Pair Work: An Interview with...




Hi everyone! welcome back to widiawsdt blog Here I will tell you about my project, which is an interview with a character from an English-e-reader story.  Let's  go! 



 

Title : LIGEIA
Author : Edgar Allan Poe
Level : Pre Intermediate
Genre : Horror
Word : 1595 words 
Page : 7 pages


Summary

    This book tells about a man who loves a woman named Ligeia. They are husband and wife who love each other. Ligeia is a beautiful, gentle and smart wife. But he had a disease and made him die. That man cannot live alone, without Ligeia he is like a child. Then he decided to go in a dark place and express his feelings. She decorated her curtains with bright colors, perhaps thinking her bright colors would be happy. The man then married a woman named Rowena. different girl from Ligeia. but Rowena was scared because she often saw me sad and depressed. With fear makes Rowena sick and makes her die.
     
you can see my video at the link below

https://youtu.be/PwNmzSDPgqI

I really like this project. From this project I feel happy because I can be a reporter like on television. And I made this assignment with my partner quickly, because we have a lot of work to pursue and our schedules are very busy. If we put it off we won't finish this interview assignment. From this project, I can learn as a reporter. How we prepare the questions, it turns out not as easy as we imagine.


I think that's enough for today's blog. Don't forget to watch, like and follow my YouTube channel. See you on my next blog🙌
 
Thank you 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A DIFFERENT READING

ER Reading Report #5 sketch it !

ER Induvidual Reflection