ER Reading Report #5 sketch it !


Hi everyone !  back again on my blog widiawsdt. Today I'm going to be sketching out an English reader  "A Twentieth - Center for Disease" Level B1 Pre - Intermediate 




https://english-e-reader.net/book/a-twentieth-century-malady-foreman-peter


This book tells the story of a young man who recently moved house. This young man named Richard is 28 years old who lives alone. This young man recently moved and looks sad, every morning he goes shopping on foot, Janet and I feel sorry. Janet and I always offered to help but she refused. Janet and I saw that skinny Richard wanted to feed her and she refused too. Richard is as weird as a zombie. When Richard lay weak Janet had the opportunity to help Ricard. Janet brought Richad to the hospital, it turned out that Richard had a new disease in the 20th century and Richard was not helped. Knowing that he was going to die, previously he wrote an envelope that contained when he was young he always used drugs, always went to discos to listen to loud music that made Richard happy. But with these activities, Richacrd became lazy and lived like a zombie. Richard changing his lifestyle like a zombie is very difficult. Ricard has lost everything and fled to the countryside. After that Richard changed his life but 20th century disease was so strong that he could not bear it.



The reason I chose this scene is because I like seeing people who are helpful and care about their surroundings. Because humans cannot live alone one day they will need help.


 I think that's enough for today. Thank you for reading my blog. See you on the next blog 🙌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A DIFFERENT READING

ER Induvidual Reflection