READING MY FIRST STORIES ON ER CENTRAL

 



 
     Hello everyone! my name is Tri widhiastuti. I want to tell a story the first time I read. When I was a child, my father and I went to grandma's house. While on the way we ran out of gas. My father bought gas at BENSIN POM. Next to the gas station, there is a seller of books and newspapers. I saw an interesting book, I told my father to buy it. The book is BOBO magazine. When I got home, I was happy to open the magazine, because there are so many stories with funny pictures. From there I became interested in reading. I came to understand the story that was published in BOBO magazine. I want to buy it again so I can understand the next story in BOBO magazine. That all from me, thank you for reading my blog. See you on the next blog  🙌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A DIFFERENT READING

ER Reading Report #5 sketch it !

ER Induvidual Reflection