Extensive Reading Book Report #2 suit up

 Extensive  Reading 


Hello everyone! 

My name is  Tri  widhiastuti.  Day welcome to my blog at this time I have assignment it Reading  report  for part 2 .

I will report two stories from ER-Central, and the wolf, for reading report part two I was imagine if am were the main character.

1. Barking Dog



Hello my name is bobby. My creator is lisa.p. While sleeping I heard a dog barking very loudly without a window. I woke up to hear the dog barking. I got out of bed, then opened the window. I saw a big brown dog barking very loudly. Then I asked the dog why it was barking so loudly , then the dog stopped its barking.






2. Horse  Rider



Hello my name is Sara my creator is Lisa.p. I really like horse riding. Every Saturday I always go horse riding. I want to invite you to ride a horse. But I didn't have to ride a horse that day, because the horse was not well. Maybe i rode a horse last weekend.


I love story two fiction. When can we become characters. It's very interesting isn't it? enough from me. Thank you for your attention and have read my blog . See you in the next blog 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A DIFFERENT READING

ER Reading Report #5 sketch it !

ER Induvidual Reflection