Dear Agony Aunt

 Hello everyone! welcome back to my blog here I will pretend to be a character from the story I read and write a letter to a famous person who can solve my problem . This book sits "A little bloom of honey" by Brennan Frank 11 pages 7252 words



    

https://english-e-reader.net/onlinereader/a-little-pot-of-honey-brennan-frank


Dear, Prof. Dr. H. Munandur, MA

 Right now I have a problem and feel confused. When I play with my friends, I meet rex. Rex is a person who doesn't like me, he always insults me. Now I'm not strong with Rex. I want to challenge Rex wrestling at the Sports Center at three o'clock, on the condition that if I win Rex apologizes to me. While traveling I saw a car accident in which there was a woman. I was confused about using this honey to beat Rex or help the woman, but I decided to go for the woman. The honey is up I am confused against Rex. Arriving at the Sports Center, Rex suddenly brought his cellphone and thanked me for helping his mother. It turned out that the woman I helped was Rex's mother. At that time, did Rex still want to wrestle with me? Or did Rex want to apologize? If Rex apologizes to me have to forgive? That's all from me, thank you.

Best regards,






I choose Mr. Prof. Dr. H. Munandir, MA because he is the father of Indonesian Guidance and Counseling. I told stories like this so that Munandir would give advice and a way out how I would react to Rex. Thank you for your attention. I hope you can reply to this letter. See you my blog !👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A DIFFERENT READING

ER Reading Report #5 sketch it !

ER Induvidual Reflection